Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We made it!

Well, Kyle is officially DONE with this semester of school, Avery is back to his rowdy self, and I'm nearly 38 weeks pregnant....I can have this baby now! I'm actually hoping for at least a couple more days, just so Kyle and I can have some time together before Trevor arrives. Things have been so hectic between Avery being sick and Kyle's exams and papers, I feel like I've not seen my hubby at all! I think we'll order in and rent some movies tonight!

I met with my midwife yesterday and everything is looking great. She thinks I have about a week or so before labor starts. I'm not getting my hopes up though. She said that Trevor is now fully engaged, at ZERO station (aka VERY VERY LOW!) and I'm starting to dilate so it shouldn't be too much longer, and thank goodness cause it's getting harder and harder to chase my boys around! I'm spending a lot of time cleaning and nesting. I went thru all of A&E's clothes last night, organized and stored the things they'd outgrown and unpacked and washed all their new stuff. I have a ton of laundry to do today but I've decided to take the boys on our last Mommy-Sons play day before the baby arrives. There's an indoor play place for toddlers called the Play Room not too far from here, and they love it there. I think I'll get them out of the house for a while so they can run off some energy. I also need to get Trevor a coming home outfit so I may do that today as well. Who knows, maybe I'll walk and run so much today that I'll go into labor! Here's hoping!

Jessica

No comments: