Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweeter than candy...

















The older boys have an Easter egg hunt at school on Thursday so after MUCH insistence from them we all loaded up and I braved Walmart by myself with the 4 kiddos to buy plastic eggs and yummy sweets. It was worth the trouble to see how excited they were to stuff Easter eggs for their friends.



Trevor was glad to help out, but mostly he just ate the jelly beans when no one was looking...
















And Eden was her cute little self and watched in delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful. Love their eyes!!!! And those Babylegs on Eden! I could eat her up. You have a houseful of supercute blessings.
love,
CatCat (don't see why your tribe can't call me same thing my grandboys do. Pierce gave me that name when he was learning to talk and I adore it.)