Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 Years

Tomorrow my Avery and Ezra turn 4. I cannot begin to tell you the nostalgia that has washed over me this last week as I prepared for their big day. I have spent lots of time trying to figure out where in the world four years just up and disappears to. And then I remembered...



























































































































































































































































Long gone are the days of double strollers and assembly line bath time and feeding routines. Our tiny preemie twins are boys now! What a wild ride it's been, full of learning, full of beautiful memories and so much love. I wouldn't trade a second. Not one. I love you Avery. I love you Ezra. You have made our lives so full. Happy 4th Birthday!



5 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Love the picture summary! Happy birthday to them :-)

Marysol said...

I got teary when you mentioned assembly baths and twin strollers.... :)

rachel said...

AW one of those is a picture i took of you four i really cant believe they are this old i really cant wait to see the great young men they are growing up to be !!

Lori said...

Oh i LOVED all of the pics! You've come a long way for sure. A long, cute way :)

leanna said...

awww, so much adorable.