Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things I Love Thursdays




















Inspired by my sister in law, I give you my rendition of Things I Love Thursdays!

Waking up at 7:03 (oh JOY, sleeping in!) only to realize Avery had fiddled with the alarm clock (it was really 6:43am)| Annie's Organic Macaroni and Cheese 10 for $10, and yes I bought 10!|Thinking back on how incredibly life changing each one of my children's births have been for me| This kitchen| My Instant Que on Netflix| The way the sun sets behind our trees around 5:30 every afternoon| This quote and how it's painted on the wall for all to see| Sneaking in and watch my boys after they are fast asleep|Clary Sage Oil| My cloth diaper stash line drying in the sunshine| Water from a mason jar| Orange Ballerina Lillies, quickly becoming my favorite flower, but I'm still such an Orchid girl| When my boys use manners without me having to remind them| Blue Ink Pens...Bic please!|Newman's Own Organic Hint O Mint Cookies, Oh. My. Goodness. SO GOOD.| Kisses from my hubby before he leaves for work in the morning| Hearing the toilet flush and knowing that SOMEONE in my house has gone to the bathroom without my help! YAY!| Laying under our shade trees on a blanket with my kids|The fact that Kyle only has 2 days left until he's done with his under grad, you'd think I was the one graduating| Calls from my brother Julian where all we do is talk about Lost| This book| My Mei Tai carrier| These adorable headbands which I am going to start making for Eden, too sweet for words!| Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, because they are the perfect food for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

And lastly, my sister-in-love's blog, which is always full of happiness and kittens and beautiful inspiration!

Now I can't stop thinking of things I love! Off to make a PB&J. Check back next week!

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Yayyy! This makes me smile so big! :) I love your life and all your boys.

Mandy said...

what a lovely post, Jessica!