Now for things I love...you should give this a try yourself, you'll feel so uplifted afterwards! Honest!
Vacuum lines in my carpet| All the free time my hubby has now that he's done with school| No Impact Man (you should definitely watch this documentary)|Purple Haze|Watching Eden learn to splash in the bath tub (no matter how many babies I've had some things never get old)| Pinterest| Dinner with old friends| Weeds, I mean, FLOWERS that my boys bring me from the back yard| My new haircut| The ceiling fan above our bed, I couldn't sleep without it| Educating and encouraging women to know their birth options| Old photo albums| The Green Wagon | This lotion bar, locally made! The Lavender Rosemary is pure heaven| Finishing a project I've been working on F-O-R-E-V-E-R. (e.g. the old wooden toy trunk that I stripped, sanded, painted, then distressed for the boys...DONE!)| How fat my cat is getting| This blog! So creative. So fascinating!| Long conversations about motherhood with my mom| Planet Wise wet bags, my cloth diapering guilty pleasure| Ina May Gaskin| Weekly play dates with my best friends and all 9 of our kiddos (read: that's a LOT of grilled cheese)| My new flip flops| The way organic apples taste so much better than their overly prodded counterparts| People who hold the door or offer to take my carts back for me when they see me at Kroger with all 4 of my children| And lastly, nap time, off to go sneak in some afternoon zzz's before my boys wake up!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:
Ahh so many comments
a) I love that cookie jar picture
b) Julian and I met No Impact Man at a private screening last summer and he was awesome
c) are you talking about the beer purple haze? because I had that the other day and it was amazing!
d) I want those flip flops!
Love you!
I linked over to that blog - what cool ideas he has!
I love the fact that we will hopefully get to meet face-to-face on the 24th!
Post a Comment