It's the end of another long day at the Caldwell house and I'm sitting down with a box of Milano mint cookies to write my very first "official" blog. I've never had more to write about and less time in the day to write, but I'm hoping that this new outlet will give me the required motivation to remedy that problem. Plus it's a great way for our family and friends back to home to keep up with the daily/weekly happenings in our little [growing] family.
I want to start by saying how proud I am of Kyle: He preached his first sermon last night. For those that don't know he is pursuing his Religion/Ministry degree from Liberty University. He was required to preach/teach a class as a requirement for a class he's taking. He spoke to the young adults group and taught on the importance of daily biblical study and how to implement that into your life in a new, fresh way. He did so well. You would never have guessed it was his first time speaking like that in public. I've never seen someone with such a heart for people, and such a love for God's word. Somehow he manages to work full time, come home and help me with the boys, AND pull off a 4.0. He's my hero, and if he reads this he's gonna be mad at me for bragging too much : )
In toddler news, Avery and Ezra have learned to climb onto and then *fall* off of the couch this week! I officially FEEL like I have twin boys. Kyle and I decided that instead of trying to keep them from getting on the couch, we'd instead show them the proper and safe way to get off and on. Needless to say they both now know what "sit on your bottom" means. We've had a few falls but I suppose that's what boys do.
Well I'm afraid I've written too much at once, and I have a huge pile of laundry standing in between me and bedtime so I'm gonna sign off for now. More later.
Jessica
1 comment:
Well arent you the smart one in the family! j/k
Im hella glad you did this seeing as im on the other side of the world and my Godkids are on the other side. Its good to hear things are going well and thats super kick ass about Willy C. comin up in the sermon world! I hope all is well with you guys and continues to be for all eternity...
(was that to sappy? lol)
Love ya Jess, say hi to everyone for me!
John
Post a Comment