Well as of March 31st I officially have two walking boys! Ezra has been walking for about a week and I guess Avery started feeling the peer pressure cause he up and decided he wasn't going to be left behind! They are into everything these days, and I can no longer keep them out of trouble, they seem to find it anywhere! Avery's latest battle scar came yesterday when he decided to flip over our computer stool and fell, hitting his eye on our living room side table. He has a black puffy eye and a scratch across his eye lid! I guess I better get used to it, it won't be the last injury at our house I have a feeling.
I have started using sign language with the boys this week. I wanted to start slow and just introduce a couple signs at a time to see how they did with them, and BOY did they amaze me! They are fast learners. They can both sign "more" and "eat", as well as "hello" and "goodbye". And they are really remembering the signs, not just mimicking them because all I have to do is say the word and they will show me the sign for it! It's so neat to watch them learn. They are growing up so fast.
I will update you all again after this weekend. Kyle is running a 10k up in Richmond on Saturday so me and the boys will be on the sidelines cheering him on. I'll try to post pictures! Until next time...
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment