Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update on us

Well life at the Caldwell's has been quite eventful lately! On the 15th Kyle celebrated his 25th birthday. His mom Janet and sister Rachel came up to celebrate with us and we had a wonderful time. Both Avery and Ezra are cutting their 1 year molars and as you can imagine that has resulted in lots of restless days and nights for all of us but we're on the upside of it. Then to top it all off I ended up in Labor and Delivery on Friday with frequent and intence contractions. I expected them to attempt to stop my labor (like they had to do so many times with the boys) but they didn't. Evidently I'm far enough along that if Trevor decides to make an appearance they won't stop it! So long story short I'm on modified (liberal) bedrest until 36 weeks. That's 11 more days...yes, I'm counting. I laughed at the doctor when she said the word bedrest...I was quick to inform her that we have 15 month old twin toddlers at home! I just have to keep this little man baking for a few more weeks. My goal is to reach full term, 37 weeks, so he has been told that he can't be born until after May 8th, which coincidently is the same day that Kyle's spring semester ends! HA! This was a reality check for Kyle and I though. It's finally hit us that we're having a BABY in a couple more weeks! Where did the time go?

Oh and today we took the boys to the park. Yes, I went but I took it easy. It was so great to watch the boys run around like little men expending all that energy! They love being outside. Here are a couple pictures. Enjoy.






1 comment:

TheBookKnerd said...

How exciting to think that you both will be welcoming another baby boy in a matter of days! I'll pray that Trevor decides he likes it in your belly and stays til May 8th!!! :)