Hello All!
Well the modified bed rest has been doing the trick, I'm still pregnant thank goodness, and my contractions have slowed down quite a bit since last week. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family. We have had people bring us dinner and offer to babysit the boys so it's made things much easier. I can tell people have been praying because there really has been a peace and grace that has settled over our house this last week. I'm no less busy but everyday I'm more and more confident that this little guy will be full term! I have my next appointment with my midwife on Thursday and I'm expecting her to take me off the bed rest altogether.
Also, Kyle went to the doctor for his back last week and after a couple x-rays and exams was told that he has 3 fractured/compressed vertebrae in his spine. He has an appointment with a spine specialist next month, but for now he is in physical therapy twice a week. We were both shocked by the news. We had known that his back had taken a beating over the course of his 7 year military career but we didn't know it was this serious. (Kyle's not the complaining type.) Just keep him in your prayers please. He's got too many sons to wrestle to be worried about a bad back! I will keep you updated as we know more.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment