The last two weeks we've been battling the tummy bug at our house. No fun! We had all gotten over it and we caught it again this week. I just hate being sick. It makes our already crazy life that much more crazy! As I write this Trevor is in his exersaucer and A&E are running around in their Super Man PJ's and waving their lightsabers...they are such little boys. Kyle is at yet another job interview so here's hoping something stable surfaces soon!
I'll write more later once I feel a little better.
Jessica
1 comment:
Hey look, now we're blogging buddies! I see that your blog hasnt been updated in a while, but I'll still check in from time to time to see what you guys are up to.
Hardly anyone posts on pg.org anymore, but I still wonder how everyone's doing. Reading blogs and passive facebook stalking is as close as I can get to following up on my internet friends.
I hope everything's working out with your place and everything.
Post a Comment